Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4 Teeth for the Tooth Fairy

My 7yr. old girl just turned 8 a few days ago. And for her birthday she's getting Orthodontics.

I know... I didn't think they could start that young either! But she has some teeth growing in pretty crazy and needs Ortho so she doesn't have "shark mouth" (I mean 4 rows of teeth). Yep her permanent teeth are growing behind her baby teeth. She had four extractions of baby teeth the other day. She was as brave as a soldier! She didn't cry or complain with any of the shots and was perfectly still. The dentist was so impressed that he said she could take as many prizes out of the treasure chest that she wanted. That's my girl!







P.S. This is my girl "serving tea" to her frog, Naveen. She's had this orange frog for a year and she's played with it every day. It's been buried in mud, hung from it's toes, stretched, torn, taken on family outings, splashed in the bath and almost turned inside out. From all her play, the frog had become so gross that I couldn't stand picking it up when she left in on the floor.


So for her birthday we said goodbye to Naveen and.... we got her a new rubber frog. It's the same as her old one except green.

No comments:

Post a Comment