During the Olympics this year my 8yr. old son really got into the speed skating. He is also into big cats. So why not combine the two? He drew this picture of speed skaters and some heroic cougars that rescue a fallen olympian. The owner of the cougars is cheering in the stands.
He explains the drawing to me....
"see the different speed skaters ..."
"This guy in front was trying to cheat... he's the one who tripped the skater that fell... see he has a mean look on his face."
"See the cougars helping the guy who was tripped... I promise mommy, the cats are not eating the olympian they are helping him back up."
that is too funny!! I love how kids see things!
ReplyDeleteI have so many stacks of my kids drawings. They speak volumes about their personalities so I have to save these!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, that is.....AWESOME!!! What a cool train of thought. Love to you from me.
ReplyDelete